Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Now that it's Spring

I can finally wear my new pair of Jack Rogers. I'm obsessed with the brand and got my first pair the summer after my freshman year of college. Most people are fanatics over the Navajos, which is what I own in silver and a fake pair in gold. They're really popular down here in the south, especially among us sorority girls. I mean they go with anything when you have them in a neutral, and they have fun colors to match any outfit. I would say their only down side is they're a little pricey, the Navajos running around $105....

But I love a deal. I got my Navajos on eBay for $60. Some colors and styles can be found on there for even cheaper. The fake pairs, though I heard they will be discontinued because of some lawsuit action, can be found for $15-20. But Jacks come on sale in other places, my recent venture was on Rue La La. Rue La La is a great flash sale website that sells all kinds of things from clothing to shoes to home goods. One cold day I saw that one of the featured items on the sale for that day were Jack Rogers. Now usually I just skim through because I'm a poor college student and even sale items I can't afford sometimes. But I came upon these beauties:
and I had to have them. They're the Lauren sandal and retail on their website for $128, but I got them for $75. Now that's still pretty steep for some sandals, I know. But Jacks are all leather and amazing quality. They last for ages. On the website currently the only colors offered in the Lauren are neutrals, so I jumped at the chance for this lovely shade of blue. I begged my mom for the cash to buy them before they ran out of my size. Now, ironically they arrived and the next day it snowed. But tomorrow it will be 74 degrees and I will happily show these babies off.

No comments:

Post a Comment