Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Needs

So since Spring is starting to be sprung there's a large list of items I desire. Alas, I have no money (broke college girl problems). But a girl can dream. Some of the big items on my list are:

This dress from  J. Crew Factory. I own a knock-off version in navy, but when I saw this in the store I wanted it so bad. The scallops are precious and dainty and the color screams spring to me.


This peplum top, also from J. Crew Factory. I don't own much peplum, but I like a good tank that can be dressed up for down.


These shorts from Red Dress Boutique. I really want some less structured shorts for this summer. The colors is so cute and the details make them a little fancier.

I also want a maxi skirt in a bright color, some new sandals, and some wedges. I love spring for bright colors but still hints of layers and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment